TERME & VOORWAARDES
Reservations And Payment:
- A non-refundable deposit, applicable to your tour, is required at time of booking, together with a signed Booking Form.
- Interim payments are due on dates to be advised and these too become Non-Refundable.
- Full payment is due latest 8 weeks prior to departure.
- Please refer to your individual tour itinerary as each tour might have different payment clauses.
- In making payment you confirm that you have read and accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
- Documents can only be released upon receipt of final payment and supporting documentation.
- Special terms and conditions regarding deposits, payments, and cancellation fees may be imposed by various service providers from time to time.
- All reservations are subject to such terms and conditions and it is your duty to ensure that you are familiar with the special terms and conditions of any such service provider.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) together with its Sure Voyager Travel representatives acts as agent only for such service providers and you will be deemed to contract with them directly subject to their special terms and conditions as aforesaid.
- If any payment is dishonoured, we reserve the right to cancel all services, arrangements and bookings without prior notification. Furthermore, we reserve the right to claim damages to cover any costs incurred by ourselves as a result of the dishonoured payment or incorrect information given.
Amendments – Late Bookings – Cancellations:
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- Most air-tickets, once issued, are non-refundable or carry heavy cancellation penalties.
- For refund of land arrangements, the following fees will generally apply but are subject to the cancellation fees charged by any other supplier we represent :
- For cancellations received up to:
- 8 weeks prior to departure: 60% of tour cost
- 6 weeks prior to departure: 80% of tour cost
- 4 weeks prior to departure: 100 % of tour cost
- For cancellations received up to:
- No refund for unused services will be considered if cancelled after departure.
- Cancellation and curtailment insurance is available through us.
- We urge all passengers to ensure that they are adequately insured. Ask us for a specific quote.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) together with its Sure Voyager Travel reserves the right to charge an amendment fee for amendments to confirmed bookings (a minimum amendment fee of R 300.00 plus VAT per change will apply).
- Late booking fees will be levied for bookings received less than 2 weeks prior to departure.
- In accordance with standard procedure of travel agents and tour operators worldwide, we reserve the right to cancel the tour / travel arrangements prior to departure, in which event the entire payment will be refunded without any further obligation on the part of Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and / or Sure Voyager Travel.
Cancellations due to Epidemic, National Disaster or Unrest:
- In the event of one of the above occurrences, refunds will only be made if our Travel Services Supplier and / or Airline for the chosen destination deems it unsafe for travel to that area, or the South African Government or World Health Organisation issues a Travel Advisory against travel to the chosen destination. Until such an event, full cancellation fees will apply.
- Take notice that the postponement of a specific tour does not warrant a reimbursement of fees paid to Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and / or Sure Voyager Travel.
- In the event of a postponement, all deposits and / or payments received for such tour will be transferred and deemed to be for the postponed tour.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and Sure Voyager Travel will endeavour to maintain prices quoted and published. However, where increases due to currency fluctuations, airfare increases, hoteliers’ increases and other factors outside our control do arise, surcharges will be made to cover such increases.
- Please refer to each individual tour itinerary for costs included.
- Whilst every effort is made to follow all published itineraries, we reserve the right to make changes necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- This does not constitute any reason for a refund.
- We reserve the right to substitute hotels, cruises and other accommodation listed with others of a similar or higher category, at no additional cost to the passenger.
- Check-in time is usually 14H00, and check-out time latest by 12h00.
- For early / late check-in / check-out, an additional fee will be charged.
Not Included In Tour Price Unless Specified As Included:
- Airport and border taxes, cost of passports, visas, laundry, porterage, telephone calls, food and beverages (unless specified: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner) and other items of a personal nature which are listed as optional or not included in the tour cost.
- Only such airfares as detailed in each itinerary are included.
- Tips to hotel staff, guides and drivers are left to the discretion of the passengers.
- We urge our passengers to conform to international standards with regard to tipping.
- A guide to recommended rates will be given, unless specified in the tour inclusions tips will always be for the passengers account.
- It is the personal responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they are in possession of the correct documentation prior to departure.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and Sure Voyager Travel shall not accept any responsibility for any consequences of any nature whatsoever, arising from the passengers failing to ensure that they have complied with the necessary health / passport / visa requirements.
- Vouchers for pre-paid expenses and tour services are non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No refund will be considered for unused services whether they form part of the basic inclusive tour package or whether they are in respect of a pre-booked optional arrangement.
- Special requests should be specified at time of reservation.
- We accept special requests on the understanding that whilst we will make every effort to comply, under no circumstances can we guarantee that they will be met.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and its associates, servants and agents act as booking agents on behalf of principals and accept no liability for any death, injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or other irregularity whatsoever and howsoever arising and render the services on condition that they shall in no way be liable, or accept responsibility in respect of any detail, negligence or otherwise with regard to hotels, sightseeing or any other services, nor are they liable for any loss or damage or additional expense or inconvenience caused by changes in schedules, delays, sickness, injury (or death) or any other cause whatsoever.
- Under no circumstances will Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) or any of the aforementioned parties be liable for consequential loss or damage.
- The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time the passengers are not aboard their aircraft.
- The passenger ticket in use by the airline shall constitute the sole contract between airline and purchaser of such ticket and/or the passenger.
- All prices, airfares, schedules, excursions, hotels and itineraries etc in our brochures are subject to change, withdrawal or substitution without notice.
- Should passengers have a complaint whilst on tour, the ground handling agent must be informed in order to attempt to rectify the matter.
- If the ground handling agent is not made aware of any complaints, Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and / or Sure Voyager Travel is unable to assist on your return home.
- Grandslam Ventures 118 CC (trading as “Leef Jou Reis”) and / or Sure Voyager Travel will not entertain complaints due to loss of enjoyment where the full land arrangements have been provided.